UPS Série EOS|D 650-2200VA
The comprehensive graphic display provides easy read-out status of the UPS from the screen, such as input, voltage, load level, battery level...
The Série EOS|D, featured with smart microprocessor control design, AVR boost and buck, smart USB interface and cold start function, is a cost-effective solution to your mission-critical PC and valuable peripherals. The AVR Boost and Buck automatically corrects either undervoltage or overvoltage condition without unnecessary battery drain and extends the life of the battery.
It offers real-time power and UPS status monitoring with automatic or scheduled shutdown and many other advanced power management functions.
- Line-interactive technology (VI)
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR, "Boost and Buck")
- Transfer to battery at under- and overvoltage
- Big LCD display
- Self-diagnostic function
- Battery cold start
- Auto-charging in Off-mode
- Auto-restart function
- Automatic computer shutdown
- Audible and visible alarm
- Surge protection
- RJ45/11 protection (EMI/RFI filtering)
- USB interface including software
2 years warranty