Industrial UPS MultiPlus MLM/MLT
Static uninterruptible power supplies for IT
The Multi Plus series is ideal for the protection of IT systems, telecommunication systems, IT networks and critical systems in general, where the risks associated with poor power supply may affect the business and service continuity, at a very high costs for the concerned operators. The Multi Plus series includes 10-12-15-20 kVA models with three- and one-phase input and one-phase output, as well as 10-12-15- 20-30-40-60-80-100-125-160-200 kVA models with three-phase input and output, with double conversion Line technology according to the VFI-SS-111 classification, as defined by the IEC EN 62040-3 standard. Multi Plus : designed and manufactured with state-of-the-art-technologies and components, controlled by the DSP (Digital Signal Processor) microprocessor, ensures maximum protection for the powered equipment, no impact on the power supply line and energy savings.The great design flexibility allows to achieve full compatibility with both three- and one-phase power supply, thus getting rid of any issues associated with the connection of the UPS to the system.They may operate in emergency power supply mode.
- The input stage features ensure a power factor close to 1 and a low current distortion without having to add cumber-some and expensive filters.
- Output power having a power factor of 0.9, providing an amount of active power up to 15% greater than a normal commercial UPS, ensuring wider margins for UPS sizing in view of possible subsequent load increases.
- Suitable to supply power to capacitative loads, like blade servers, without active power reductions, from 0.9 leading to 0.9 lagging.
- On Line, EMERGENCY POWER SUPPLY, Smart Active and Stand By Off operating modes compatible with the applications for centralised supply systems (CSS).
- Frequency converter mode.
- Configurable Power Share sockets, pre-serving the operating time for the most critical loads or only tripping in case of power failure.
- Cold Start, allowing to switch on the UPS even when power supply is not available.
- Possibility to connect a temperature sensor for external battery cabinets, for recharge voltage compensation.
- Additional battery chargers, to optimise the charging time.
- Optional double supply network input.
- Advanced multi-platform communication, for all the operating systems and network environments: supervision and shut-down software UPSmon5 included, for Windows 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, Linux, Novell and other Unix operating systems.
- Compatible with PowerNetGuard for remote support service.
- Serial RS232 or USB port.
- 3 slots for the installation of the optional communication accessories, like network adaptor, no voltage contacts etc.
- REPO Remote Emergency Power Off, allowing to switch off the UPS through a remote emergency button.
- Input for the connection of an external manual by-pass auxiliary contact.
- Input for synchronisation from an external source
- Graphic display board for remote connection.