The LCD display controlled by microprocessor allows the visualization of current and voltage parameters.
BC panic option
Getting voluntary sleep mode mood lighting (separate box/cabinet). Combined with a permanent central source, it switches the mood lighting (anti-panic) permanent in non-permanent mode. Recovery in continuous operation can be done at any time manually or automatically on disappear sector.
Remote control panel option
The alarm report box includes 4 free entries relay contact associated with LEDs on the front.
- Standards: EN50171 / NFC 71815
- Complete range EN 230 VCA of 1000 VA to 8000 VA (floor version)
- Battery protection by a discharge limiting device
- LCD display controlled by microprocessor
- Integrated battery test
- 6 hours autonomy
- Options: BC panic, Remote control panel