AESA - Alternative current power sources for emergency lighting
The LCD display controlled by microprocessor allows the visualization of current and voltage parameters.
BC panic option
Getting voluntary sleep mode mood lighting (separate box/cabinet). Combined with a permanent central source, it switches the mood lighting (anti-panic) permanent in non-permanent mode. Recovery in continuous operation can be done at any time manually or automatically on disappear sector.
Remote control panel option
The alarm report box includes 4 free entries relay contact associated with LEDs on the front.
- Standards: EN50171 / NFC 71815
- Complete range EN 230 VCA of 1000 VA to 8000 VA (floor version)
- Battery protection by a discharge limiting device
- LCD display controlled by microprocessor
- Integrated battery test
- 6 hours autonomy
- Options: BC panic, Remote control panel