Automatic voltage stabilisation EcoREG series
Voltage optimisation is a term given to the systematic controlled reduction in the voltages received by an energy consumer to reduce energy use, power demand and reactive power demand. While some voltage “optimisation” devices have a ﬁxed voltage adjustment, others electronically regulate the voltage automatically. Voltage optimisation systems are typically installed in series with the mains electrical supply to a building, allowing all its electrical equipment to beneﬁt from an optimised supply. Overvoltage leads to sites using more electricity than needed, and as a result incurring higher electricity bills. The overvoltage is not only costly but can also be detrimental to equipment. Excess voltage produces additional noise, heat and vibration, causing stress on internal parts - especially to motors which are vulnerable to overheating and wear out more quickly. Aunilec EcoREG voltage optimisation system ensures that a building only receives and pays for the voltage that it actually needs, and no more.Aunilec EcoREG Voltage Optimisers are available in power rating from 15 to 2600 kVA, single-phase and three-phase versions.
- Power range from 15 to 2600 kVA, in single-phase and three-phase version.
- Accuracy. ±1% RMS also in presence of high harmonic distortions.
- Overload capacity. 10 times the rated power for 10 ms, 5 times for 6 s, 2 times for one minute.
- Efﬁciency. Exceeding 98%.
- Power factor and load variation insensitivity. The accuracy and the regulation speed remain unaltered under any load condition (full load or no load, with inductive or capacitive loads).
- Frequency variation insensitivity.
- Harmonic distortions. The harmonic distortion is always maintained within 0.2% in any operating condition.
- Impedance. The installation of an Ecostab voltage optimiser in a pre-existing plant does not require a new calculation of the protections because the internal impedance of the optimiser does not signiﬁcantly affect the line impedance.