AESB-R - Battery central systems for emergency lighting
Digital panel with backlit alphanumeric display.
BC panic option
Getting voluntary sleep mode mood lighting (separate box/cabinet). Combined with a permanent central source, it switches the mood lighting (anti-panic) permanent in non-permanent mode. Recovery in continuous operation can be done at any time manually or automatically on disappear sector.
Remote control panel option
The alarm report box includes 4 free entries relay contact associated with LEDs on the front.
- Complies with EN50171 / NFC71815
- Complete range in 24Vdc, 48Vdc & 110Vdc from 1400 to 6600W in floor cabinets
- Battery protection by a discharge limiting device
- Microprocessor control
- Digital panel with backlit alphanumeric display
- Battery test management card AUT/MANU
- Permanent Isolation Monitor (PIM)
- 6 bipolar feeders protected by HPC fuse
- Removable 5U rack-mountable AC/DC module for quick and easy support with polarized removable connectors
- Ease of maintenance with front access
- Low output ripple
- Output overload indication
- Audible alarm in case of abnormality