The LCD display controlled by microprocessor allows the visualization of current and voltage parameters.
BC panic option
Getting voluntary sleep mode mood lighting (separate box/cabinet). Combined with a permanent central source, it switches the mood lighting (anti-panic) permanent in non-permanent mode. Recovery in continuous operation can be done at any time manually or automatically on disappear sector.
Remote control panel option
The alarm report box includes 4 free entries relay contact associated with LEDs on the front.
- Comply with the standard EN50171 / NFC 71815
- Full range in 24 VCC, 48 VCC and 110VCC
- Equipped with intelligent system "KIARA" managed by microprocessor
- Battery protection by a discharge limiting device
- Monthly automatic battery test
- Visualization of the parameters on digital Alpha display
- Navigation and programming keyboard
- Optional: BC panic, Remote control panel