The LCD display controlled by microprocessor allows the visualization of current and voltage parameters.
BC panic option
Getting voluntary sleep mode mood lighting (separate box/cabinet). Combined with a permanent central source, it switches the mood lighting (anti-panic) permanent in non-permanent mode. Recovery in continuous operation can be done at any time manually or automatically on disappear sector.
Remote control panel option
The alarm report box includes 4 free entries relay contact associated with LEDs on the front.
- Standards: EN50171 / NFC 71815
- Wall mount range 24VCC and 48VCC
- Battery protection by a deep discharge limiting device
- Graphic display controlled by microprocessor and alpha numeric
- Options: BC panic & Remote control panel