FAFW34030 series Modular active power filter
Harmonic current generator
The Aunilec APF behaves like an harmonics current generator. It will measure the harmonic generated from the non-linear loads and cancel these harmonics with an opposite phase at the same amplitude.
Power factor correction
The Aunilec APF not only compensate harmonic current but also the reactive power. It is able to correct for either a leading or lagging power factor.
The user friendly LCD display offers access to all parameters, waveforms, harmonic spectrum system power quality, settings, status and alarms, events log and language selection.
- Modular design, easy to extend
- Up to 51st harmonic • Individual selection up to 12 harmonic simultaneously filtered
- Close/open loop control
- Improves power factor
- Unbalanced loads compensation
- Reduces apparent power consumption at the supply and saves costs
- Resolves the nuisance tripping of capacitors
- Programmable power factor correction
- Full-time DSP control system
- Easy selection and maintenance
- Shunt connection
- Flexible upgrading and redundancy
- Parallel operation with different capacity
- User friendly LCD control panel
- EPO (Emergency Power Off)
- Rack/wall installation
- USB, RS232, RS485/422, SNMP
- 2 years warranty