One and three-phase range with IGBT
The AUNILEC INV series offers a range of one- and three-phase inverters with IGBT power conversion bridge.
The system has been designed to continuously supply extra-low harmonics AC current to critical loads. The integrated static switch can automatically perform quick switching operations on the DC line, in case of black-out only, to substantially increase the global efficiency; it can also perform an ON-LINE conversion, in which the wave form is always generated by the inverter, thus ensuring a stable, undistorted waveform.
In this case the load is switched to the emergency line only in case of inverter failure. The fast control system and the high-frequency PWM technology allow to connect the inverter to non-linear loads with a very low waveform distortion. The graphical display allows to show an easy to understand one-line diagram displaying the current status of the inverter and of the static switch, thus providing an accurate overview of the alarms and measurements.
- Clean and stable output AC with THD <2%.
- Redundant fan system with temperature and air flow control.
- By-pass static switch.
- Line Interactive mode efficiency >98%; on-line mode: >93%.
- Manual by-pass switch, allowing to perform maintenance operations without disconnecting the load.
- Possibility to supply a non-linear load with minimum distortion thanks to the high-frequency IGBT technology.
- Fuse protection on both the inverter and the emergency line, with burnt fuse identification and automatic insertion on the functional branch.
- Wide range of input voltages.
- Digital microprocessor control (DSP + PLD).
- Full optical isolation on all the logic and interface cards.
- Certified to operate in the harshest environment conditions.
- Overload capacity: 150% for 1 minute, 110% for 2 hours.
- Shortcircuit-proof architecture.
- Modbus communication interface through RS232 or RS485 port.
- Ethernet connectivity.