UPS IRIS+TT 10-30 kVA (3/3)
Best price/performance ratio !
The IRIS+TT series is our best “price-performance ratio“ 3/3 phase UPS. Based on our modular UPS technology, we are able to offer extremely small UPS 10-30kVA solutions. A combination of our modular based UPS with a special DC/DC converter, the IRIS+TT UPS can work with a battery voltage of only 192 to 240Vdc (adjustable). It allows to reduce space, batteries and price.
Parallel redundancy mode
Up to IRIS+TT systems can be connected in parallel to get maximum power capacity. Only one battery is necessary with the parallel redundancy mode.
- On-line “double conversion” technology (VFI)
- Parallel redundancy On-line UPS (up to 4 units)
- Input power factor up to 0,99 (PFC technology)
- DSP (Digital Signal Processor) technology Common battery string for parallel units
- IGBT technology (rectifier and inverter)
- Internal static and manual bypass
- 16/18/20pcs 12V batteries per string (adjustable) ECO-mode for energy-saving
- Intelligent charging management
- Self-test during UPS startup
- Internal and external batteries
- Unbalanced load acceptable
- Wide input voltage range
- Battery (DC) cold start
- LCD-LED double display with audible/visible alarms
- RS485 and USB ports, dry contacts
- EPO (Emergency Power Off)
- Backfeed protection
- 2 years warranty
- Options: SNMP card , Relay card, External maintenance bypass