AESB - Battery central systems for emergency lighting
The LCD display controlled by microprocessor allows the visualization of current and voltage parameters.
BC panic option
Getting voluntary sleep mode mood lighting (separate box/cabinet). Combined with a permanent central source, it switches the mood lighting (anti-panic) permanent in non-permanent mode. Recovery in continuous operation can be done at any time manually or automatically on disappear sector.
Remote control panel option
The alarm report box includes 4 free entries relay contact associated with LEDs on the front.
- Comply with the standard EN50171 / NFC 71815
- Full range in 24 VCC, 48 VCC and 110VCC
- Equipped with intelligent system "KIARA" managed by microprocessor
- Battery protection by a discharge limiting device
- Monthly automatic battery test
- Visualization of the parameters on digital Alpha display
- Navigation and programming keyboard
- Optional: BC panic, Remote control panel