The LCD display controlled by microprocessor allows the visualization of current and voltage parameters.
BC panic option
Getting voluntary sleep mode mood lighting (separate enclosure). Combined with a permanent central source, it switches the mood lighting (panic) permanent in non-permanent mode. Recovery in continuous operation can be done at any time manually or automatically on disappear sector.
Remote control panel option
The alarm report box includes 4 free entries relay contact associated with LEDs on the front.
- Standards: EN50171 / NFC 71815
- Wall mount range 230VCA - 250VA to 1000VA
- Battery protection by a deep discharge limiting device
- Graphic display controlled by microprocessor and alpha numeric
- Integrated battery test
- 1 hour autonomy (standard)
- 4 protected starts by HPC fuse
- Options: BC panic & Remote control panel