AESA ECO - Alternative current power sources for emergency lighting
The LCD display controlled by microprocessor allows the visualization of current and voltage parameters.
BC panic option
Getting voluntary sleep mode mood lighting (separate enclosure). Combined with a permanent central source, it switches the mood lighting (panic) permanent in non-permanent mode. Recovery in continuous operation can be done at any time manually or automatically on disappear sector.
Remote control panel option
The alarm report box includes 4 free entries relay contact associated with LEDs on the front.
- Standards: EN50171 / NFC 71815
- Wall mount range 230VCA - 250VA to 1000VA
- Battery protection by a deep discharge limiting device
- Graphic display controlled by microprocessor and alpha numeric
- Integrated battery test
- 1 hour autonomy (standard)
- 4 protected starts by HPC fuse
- Options: BC panic & Remote control panel